- Recommended Use:
- Multi-purpose liquid, chemical, bulk handling
- Sleeves & Preformed Bands
- Features and Benefits:
- Shank and ferrule lengths are matched for performance and avoid potential hose tube or hose cover damage.
- Serrations designed to grip, seal, and protect hose when crimped. Note: Traditional "two bump" designs are for banding, not crimping. NAHAD and Campbell do not recommend crimping on "two bump" shanks.
- Crimped assemblies are low profile and eliminate sharp edges from clamp buckles.
- Designed to couple and interchanging made to ASTM F1122, CID A-A-59326, MIL-C-27487