Shipping and Return Policy
Orders are processed Mon-Fri during normal business hours.
CAMPBELL FITTINGS, Inc. Return Policy- 2016 revisedTHE LEADER IN HOSE SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY
- Products requested to be returned to Campbell Fittings for credit must be from recognized Campbell distributors and meet the following criteria before any credit will be issued.
- Product must have been purchased within the prior 12 months from date of requested return.
- All products returned must be preceded with an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) issued by Campbell Fittings. No returned products will be accepted otherwise.
- Return freight cost to by paid by the distributor.
- All products subject to a 15% restocking fee to cover receiving, handling, inspection, and restock of returned products; and in some cases, pre-paid freight of original order.
- Any product returned for defects or quality issues will not be subject to restocking charges. Return freight fees will also be paid by Campbell Fittings for these products.
- All returned products are subject to inspection upon return.
- All returned products must be in re-saleable condition. No used, damaged, weathered, or obsoleted parts will be accepted.
- Any non-Campbell products returned will not be accepted. Distributor will be given the choice of having these parts returned to them, at a freight cost to them; or allow products to be discarded. A decision regarding the return of non-Campbell products must be made within 5 business days of notification of rejected product.
- If a decision is not communicated in this time period, rejected products will be discarded.
- Any returned products that are rejected during the inspection process will also be subject to 'point #7' conditions of 5 business days to respond after notification to distributor.
- Credit amount will be given on the original purchase price of the returned products, after meeting inspection criteria.
- Credit will be issued to "ship to location" of distributor unless prior arrangements are made.